There are a number of options available for becoming a member of Playgroup SA. Each member option has various member benefits.
Become a Member
Everyone who attends an Affiliated Playgroup is required to pay the Family Membership Fee. This low cost membership allows families to enjoy all the services of Playgroup SA including specific individual Playgroup insurance cover. New members can enjoy two weeks of attending Playgroup as a trial before they are required to pay the Family Membership Fee.
It’s easy to become a member. Simply complete the Family Membership Form and pay the appropriate fee to Playgroup SA.
A Family membership also entitles families to attend other Affiliated Playgroups. There’s no limit to how many Playgroups you can attend.
Become a Family Day Care Member
A Family Day Care Membership covers a maximum of four children attending Playgroup with their Family Day Care provider at any one time and is very much like a Family Membership.
Contact Playgroup SA on free call 1800 171 882 for more info.
Cost of Family Membership
Families can choose from the following options when attending one or more Affiliated Playgroups (and you can attend as many Affiliated Playgroups as you wish under the one Membership):
|Full Year Family Membership (January to December)|
Concession Card Holders
|Half Year Family Membership|
|(School Term 1&2, 2&3 or 3&4)||$25|
Become a Group Member
Playgroup SA Group Membership is suitable for organisations, venues or agencies who wish to purchase Family Memberships on behalf of families. The number of memberships can be increased as attendance increases.
Become a Professional Member
Playgroup SA Professional Membership is designed to meet the needs of individuals, organisations, agencies or councils. It is ideally suited to people with a personal or professional interest in early childhood and/or Playgroups.
Professional Membership Benefits include:
- Subscription to ePlayNEWS, Playgroup SA’s membership newsletter (if an email address is provided), distributed up to six times per year.
- Discounted entry to Playgroup SA events, including Playgroup at the Zoo.
- Discounted Child Safe Environments course.
- Discounted Playgroup SA workshops.
- A copy of the Playgroup Guide, which is a comprehensive guide on all matters regarding Playgroups.
- A set of Playgroup recipe cards.
- Access to support from the Playgroup Support and Development team via phone, email or in person.
- Access to Playgroup resources including information sheets on various topics and play areas.
- Individual insurance option.