Playgroup Support and Development Officers are always available to assist with your Playgroup!
Call us on free call 1800 171 882 to organise a visit to your Playgroup.
We’re available to offer support, visit your Playgroup or have a phone conversation to:
- Assist in Starting a new Playgroup.
- Support new Playgroup Coordinators when taking over an existing Playgroup.
- Provide resources, activities and/or ideas to assist in the set-up and general running of your Playgroup.
- Answer all of your questions around Membership, Insurance, Play Spaces, Playgroup Activities, Safety and more.
- Provide encouragement, support and advice.
- Role Model how to run a particular Activity or Music Session.
- Run Playgroup Workshops such as Messy Play, Pre-schoolers at Playgroup, Make & Play, etc.
- Assist in writing Policies and Procedures.
- Provide support and guidance with the preparation of Grant Submissions. Playgroup SA may also auspice Grants in line with our Grants Policy.
- Develop and tailor resources to the needs of your Playgroup.
- From time to time, disputes may arise within a Playgroup. Never fear, Playgroup SA can assist in resolving any such issues.
We do our best to ensure that your Playgroup receives the support that it needs.